|Location||Redcliffe, Western Australia|
|Managed by||Department of Immigration and Border Protection|
The Perth IDC contained both a detention centre and residential housing for families. In 2009 it was managed by G4S, a private company, but as of 2019[update] it is managed by the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- Australian immigration detention facilities
- List of Australian immigration detention facilities
- Mandatory detention in Australia
- "Services-Detention Services-Managing Australia's Borders". Archived from the original on 19 November 2008. Retrieved 8 December 2008.
- "Immigration Detention Services". G4S. 2008. Archived from the original on 26 May 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2010.